As Fantasy Sport and Predictor Game Specialists we're not just nuts about sport but passionate about marketing excellence too. Our team is dedicated to using our 'white label' products to help you deliver our clients' marketing objectives.
A devoted team of individuals proudly make up SilentManager. We run simple to play, 'real-life' sport games on both the web and mobile. Our games take the form of:
- Fantasy Sport or DreamTeam Games
- Tipping or Predictor Games
- Trading Games
The games we run are based on all key sports across the global sporting calendar. And if it’s not already on our list then that won't stop us creating a new game. We can turn our talents to most sports and events:
- Association Rules Football (or Soccer if you’re not quite sure!): All major European Leagues, World Cup, A-League
- Rugby Union: 6 Nations, Super 14, Heineken Cup, Guinness Premiership, Tri nations
- Cricket (Tests and ODI): Major Test Series, World Cup, IPL
- Golf: European and PGA Tours (including all majors)
- Tennis: ATP and WTA Tours (including all majors)
- Motorsport: F1 / MotoGP / Superbikes / V8’s
- Aussie Codes: Both the AFL and NRL are covered
- Horseracing: Season game and key events (Spring Carnival / Cheltenham)
- Other sports: Cycling (Tour de France), Snooker (World Series)
What are the benefits?
The benefits to running a fantasy, predictor or trading game are wide reaching. Find out more about how our products work for our clients.
As part of our loyalty to your campaign, we only work with one client per industry. Don’t lose out, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
Download our presentation to find out more.
How we operate
You do not pay us to build a game for you. It's already built! You're paying us to tailor and brand our 'white label' product to meet your marketing objective, and more importantly manage and engage your audience for you.
“Our focus is more on what we do with your audience once we have them.”
Our clients benefit from a dedicated Account Manager who manage campaigns from start to finish – their role is to capitalise on the captive audience and ensure we deliver measurable results. Answers to your questions may be in our Frequently Asked Questions.
What are our credentials?
We understand that you are intrusting your brand in our hands. We believe that our credentials form the organisation that we are today. Our expertise and excellent client profile are demonstration of this; we are confident that our current live clients demonstrate our professionalism, quality of service, innovation of product and position as a strategic partner.
Please take a look at our current / live Client List